Recipe of Steak with brandy sauce
Easy to make, this sauce of cognac will give a different air to your plate.
- 750 grams of rump
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/4 cup ketchup
How to prepare
- In a nonstick skillet over high heat, brown the meat for 5 minutes on both sides. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine margarine, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and heat until bubbling. Add the reserved steaks.
- Place the brandy in a ladle with long cable. Heat over high heat, tilting the ladle a bit, to get the cognac on fire. Pour it over the steaks and let the flames go out. Remove the steaks and arrange on a warmed serving dish.
- Stir in ketchup sauce, stir well, sprinkle the steaks and serve.
Yield: 6 servings.
Serve with potato.
By admin - See more recipes with: Easy