This mousse is made of passion fruit but other fruits make even more beautiful and tastier.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- The same measure of passion fruit juice
- 3 gelatin sheets white
- 3 egg whites
How to prepare
- Beat the condensed milk in a blender with the juice of passion fruit.
- Apart dissolve gelatin (previously softened in cold water) in 1/2 cup of boiling water and add to mixture.
- Finally add the egg whites and pour into bowls. Take the refrigerator until serving time.
Wanting to serve the mousse unmolded and vary the flavor, increase 6 sheets gelatin to the mixture and add 1 cup of coconut milk and 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
You can put the mousse into mold hole or in individual bowls served with various fruits and whipped cream.
Yield is 6-8 portions.
By admin - See more recipes with: Easy