Recipe of Breaded Fillet of hake
Crispy outside and creamy inside, these fillets of hake make anyone like fish.
- 6 fillets of hake (500 grams)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
How to prepare
- Season the hake with lemon and salt. Dip the fillets in flour, the egg and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Fry them in hot oil until browned evenly. Drain on paper towels. Serve at once.
Serves 6 people.
Serve garnished with parsley and lemon wedges.
By admin - See more recipes with: Easy