Healthy salad with avocado and shrimp, and a sauce to join all the flavors.
- 250 grams of medium shrimp, shelled
- 3 medium avocados
- Lemon juice
- 1 can of cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons of brandy
How to prepare
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
- Season the shrimp with salt and lemon and cook them in their own juice in covered pot.
- Peel avocados, cut them in half lengthwise. Remove the pulp without puncturing them. Chop the removed portion and mix the shrimp.
- Fill the avocado halves with this mixture. Drizzle with sauce.
If you prefer, add the salad on a platter and garnish it with lettuce leaves and some shrimps as shown in photo.
By admin - See more recipes with: Easy