Based on tequila (distilled Mexican drawn from the blue agave plant resembles a pineapple), this drink with attractive appearance and color fading remembering the sunrise, it must be served in tall glass.
- 1 dose (50 ml) tequila
- 3-4 ice cubes
- 150 ml of orange juice or 3 doses
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of grenadine syrup (Gooseberry)
- First orange slice
How to prepare
First add the tequila and ice. Add the orange juice and then falling into yarn, grenadine syrup.
Garnish with orange slice, cherry and serve.
Traditionally is a liqueur grenadine syrup, not alcoholic reds, usually made from the seeds of Pomegranate fruit.
“Grenadine” is also used as name for other syrups, liqueurs, and beverages containing juices of other fruits (such as Raspberry, Red Currant, Cranberry-Wild) and sugar syrup.
Caution! Not every food diet is light! Search calmly and carefully!
Currently there are a wide variety of diet and light products.
Diet products produced in Brazil may have on the label the words: “no”, “free”, “contains”, “zero”, etc. ..
Diet Products: those who do not have one or more ingredients in their composition, such as:
- Gluten-free – for those with celiac disease;
- Lactose-free – for people allergic to this type of milk sugar
- Absence of sugar (sucrose, honey, glucose) – is indicated for diabetics;
- No fat – good for people with cholesterol problems;
- No salt – given for hypertensive
Therefore, a diet food can contain sugar and fat.
The diet is not necessarily thin or have fewer calories.
Products considered diet may have more calories than traditional products, this is what happens to the diet chocolate, for example, or the diet cake. These products are free of sugar but have higher amounts of fat, in order to impart flavor. In this case, foods become more caloric not recommended for weight control, but for diabetics, provided they do not exaggerate in quantity.
Light products: those of low caloric value for people wanting to lose weight. Reduced in at least 25% of its ingredients such as sugar, fat, etc.., They are indicated for people who wish to control the intake of calories.
There are also products which light diet: in the case of yoghurt. This food is considered light for having reduced fat diet and it is because it has no sugar.
If you want to lose weight choose light products or sugar free diet products and / or fat.
Do not go take more soda than normal just because it’s light. You will be replacing six per half dozen.
Prepare delicious truffles. Easy to make, truffles can serve as gifts or to be a source of income for those who sell.
Ingredients of the cover
- 500 grams of white chocolate or black
Ingredients for the filling
- 500 grams of white chocolate
- 200 grams of cream
- 1 tablespoon glucose syrup
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
How to prepare the filling
- Melt the chocolate with the cream until creamy smooth and homogeneous. Now add glucose syrup. Add nuts, mix well and bring the mixture to the fridge for half an hour.
- After quite cold remove the dough from the refrigerator and shape into truffles.
How to prepare the coverage
- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler and stir until cool.
- Bathe truffles and add them in waxed paper to dry.
30 serves units or more.
If you prefer, you can do with chocolate truffles. You can spray them after bathing with cocoa powder.
Avoid chocolates and truffles on a rainy day, as much moisture stain.
The chocolate that is the most brilliant is the bittersweet, it is indicated for chocolates or truffles with fillings very sweet, which form a balance flavor.
Who wants to lose weight should not consume neither.
The less refined a sugar is, the more nutrients it contains.
Refined sugar has a higher caloric content (99cal), while the brown sugar has 90 cal/100 g of food.
The brown sugar contains protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin B1, B2, niacin, vitamin C, sodium, potassium, magnesium, copper and zinc, while refined sugar contains 0 (zero) of these nutrients, and still steals the body’s supply of minerals to be digested and absorbed.
Sweeten with care: who sweeten with brown sugar or crystal tends to use it in larger amounts because the sweetness is less, therefore, eats up more calories than you need.
The decision to opt for a type of sugar is very personal. If in doubt seek a professional nutrition, which will know, based on analysis of the responses of their metabolism, advise you on food intake and will tell you the most suitable sweetener.
Learn more about the cod.
The legitimate cod is cut off and allows loins.
The cod is salted and dried, then it is necessary desalting and moisturize it again.
The tail of the fish should be almost straight or slightly curved inward, of uniform color (if you have a kind of “embroidery” white in the end, is not legitimate).
The skin should loose easily, pull a little to see.
The salted and dried cod should not be frozen (salted only after).
- 1 kg and 200 grams of dry cod
- 1 bunch of parsley and chives
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 sheet of bay
- 1 kg and 200 g of potato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 grams of seedless raisins
- Black pepper
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs
- 1 cup olive oil
How to prepare
- Rinse the cod in water. Leave to soak the cod in cold water for one night (*).
- The next day, add in hot water for 10 minutes, remove skin and bones, cut 6 pieces and shred the rest. Chop the green seasoning and mix.
- Cook the potatoes in their skins, while it softened a lot, and cut into slices. Crush the garlic cloves and add the green seasonings.
- In an ovenproof baking dish, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Arrange a layer of potato slices, sprinkle half the chopped green seasoning with the crushed garlic and half the raisins, cover with shredded cod and season with pepper. Arrange another layer with the remnants of potatoes, accommodate them on cod in pieces, cover with sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining chopped green spices and raisins, cover it with bread crumbs.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and bake in moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
Yield is 6 portions.
Serve as a main dish.
To know the amount of cod in a meal, calculate between 150 grams and 250 grams per person.
(*) Set the Container with cod covered with water in the refrigerator; put cod in the refrigerator, because then it will become soft and consistent. Cod in cold water will not exhale any odor. If salted out of the refrigerator, the cod will exude a strong smell and can pre-cook and even damage, especially in warmer weather.
The cod should not be boiled to remove skin and bones; boiling affect the taste and dries the fish.
To freeze, after desalting, the cod in a dry clean cloth, pressing it lightly to dry a little. Brush with a good olive oil the entire surface, to prevent desiccation caused by frost. Keep in frezer in a tightly closed container.
Some people freeze the cod in a bottle with water to ensure it will not dry out.